Our Fiberglass Collection offers the highest durability door for any climate. With our superior wood grain finish that can be easily stained to match any decor, only you will know it’s not real wood. Prefer a painted finish? Not a problem. With Tru Tech Fiberglass Doors you are sure to find the perfect look for you.
- Durable: Even with the cold temperatures of Cambridge, fiberglass doors will last for years without rusting, rotting, warping, cracking, or bowing.
- Energy-Efficient: Fiberglass doors feature fully insulated cores that reduce thermal transfer, quality weather-stripping, and a leak-resistant sweep at the bottom of the door.
- Security: Often more secure than a wood door, fiberglass offers strength and improved security with a reinforced steel plate.
- Style: Choose a design that matches your home and personal style. There are endless options to choose from.
Work with the team at Linton Window & Door in Cambridge for high-quality doors and installation. Schedule a free in-home quote today.
- Stain or Paint
- Distinct raised moulding, authentic wood grain look
- Built in exclusive Colonial style door lite frame
- Selected 8′ models available in wood edge only
- Tested performance
- Wood Edge Construction featuring wider stiles provides enhanced security, durability and strength
- Polyurethane foam core for superior thermal performance and added door strength
- Unique panel configuration
- Open and ready for glass
- Features built in door lite frame
- Aluminum construction
- Dry glaze system
- Screw cap cover on interior to cover screws
Creating the finest doors in the industry doesn’t just happen.
It comes from a relentless commitment to produce the best product possible.
A product whose features and attention to detail are clearly visible against the competition.
Visit Tru Tech Doors and learn more.